- Eighteen percent of adults age 30-39 are planning to spend Thanksgiving with friends, compared to just 11 percent of adults age 18-29 planning to do the same.Source: Skout
- The majority of adults age 18-39 agreed that retail stores should not be open on Thanksgiving Day so that employees can enjoy time with friends and family.
- “Awkward conversations” topped the list of factors most likely to ruin Thanksgiving (46 percent).
- Nearly half the country will be holding a potluck-style meal this year. Forty-four percent of adults surveyed plan to share kitchen responsibilities with their host and celebrate the holiday with a potluck.
- Over half of males (59 percent) surveyed have faked a store-bought dish as homemade. Fifty percent of vegetarian responders admit they’ve also faked a homemade dish.
- Fifty-three percent of adults plan to tune in to a Thanksgiving Day football game.
Published with permission from RISMedia.